[isabelle-dev] Improved Graphview

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sun Jan 18 23:14:04 CET 2015

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015, Makarius wrote:

> Attentive readers of incoming changesets might have noticed the recent
> improvements of the Graphview component, which was a not-quite-working
> student project from some years ago.
>
> As of Isabelle/32b162d1d9b5 it is already quite usable, although a few
> details of the old graph browser are still missing.

More details are present in Isabelle/5d08b2332b76, notably some kind of
"tree view" on the content, with possibilities to select a subset of
nodes, or jump to a particular node via double-click.

I am leaving a brief time-window open to point out "remaining uses of the
old browser", but the plan is to dismantle it rather soon.