[isabelle-dev] Start thinking about Isabelle2015 release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Feb 5 22:39:15 CET 2015

Approx. 6 months after Isabelle2014, it is time to slowly start thinking
about the Isabelle2015 release.

As far as I can see right now, we shall have roughly two more months
(Feb/Mar) for new things and improvement of old things.  In Apr/May we
shall have the usual consolidation and liftoff for the release: the hot
and critical phase.

If there are any side-conditions, important projects in the pipeline etc.
this is a good point to start discussions in a leisurely manner.

For myself, the main agenda is:

   (1) Finalize Graphview for its first proper release.

   (2) Work together with Dan Matichuk to have a first public appearance of
     Eisbach that admits users outside the original research group (i.e.
     the critical move from "publication quality" to "production quality").