[isabelle-dev] Towards the Isabelle2016 release

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Dec 17 17:10:14 CET 2015

> This is the proper season to start thinking about the coming release.
> We still have a few weeks ahead to consolidate in the usual way. I guess
> there will be a public Isabelle2016-RC0 just before Christmas or before
> New Year, to give people a chance to test it during the holidays.
>
> Are there other important things in the pipeline that need consideration?

I still want to settle the keyword discussion concerning different
flavours of interpretation.  I hope to post a writeup with new insights
soon.

With minor importance, I want to have a look at the doubled type
annotation issue posted on Nov. 18th 2015.  Maybe there is a minimal
invasive solution for this.

After that, there is still some room for polishing the manuals.

Cheers,
	Florian

--

PGP available: