[isabelle-dev] status (AFP)

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Sun Aug 23 11:59:58 CEST 2015

I think you might have accidentally pushed to afp-2015 instead of afp-devel.

This is on afp-2015:

changeset:   5536:b0b40e683dbc
user:        paulson <lp15 at cam.ac.uk>
date:        Thu Aug 20 17:31:45 2015 +0100
summary:     fixed problems mostly connected with changes to tendsto_zero_powrI

I’ll have a looks at moving the changeset over.

Cheers,
Gerwin