[isabelle-dev] Status of afp-2015

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Tue Apr 28 23:05:13 CEST 2015

Have also kicked off a full test on afp-2015 now and if all goes well, I’ll switch it to automated once a day until the release.

The email notification will probably not be working, though, because it’s running on a Linux machine in Sydney instead of Darwin in Munich (so it doesn’t interfere with the rest of the setup in Munich too much). Will check the logs manually once a day and report back if things break until I figure out something better.

Looks like another bit of infrastructure overhaul is needed in my scripts for running afp-test in parallel for an upcoming release and devel.

I don’t expect that things will break much, though.

Cheers,
Gerwin