[isabelle-dev] Status of afp-2015

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Tue Apr 28 18:16:53 CEST 2015

You’re right, it is currently not tested automatically. I was going to set this up on the weekend, but didn’t manage to.

As far as I’m aware, there weren’t any commits to afp-2015 after the fork apart from one update that was a leaf node that I checked manually. Isabelle-RC has moved, though.

Will look at getting the test up again tonight.

Cheers,
Gerwin