[isabelle-dev] docs for new datatype package

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Sun Apr 19 20:25:24 CEST 2015

Thanks for updating.

Currently trying to pull through proofs in https://github.com/seL4/l4v/blob/master/tools/c-parser/umm_heap/CTypes.thy

They are unfortunately pretty horrid to start with (violating half of our own style/maintenance rules), additionally contain lots of nested recursion and some proofs about size_t functions that seem to have changed quite a bit. I’m tempted to use old_datatype here.

How long did we plan on keeping the old datatype package around?

Cheers,
Gerwin