[isabelle-dev] Mira still alive?

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Apr 12 21:07:17 CEST 2015

>> On http://isabelle.in.tum.de/reports/Isabelle there is very little to
>> see. This is occasionally important to investigate timing problems, or
>> to see how Isabelle vs. AFP works out.
>
> The testbench suites were running, but none of the other tests. One
> instance was even hanging since a last september.
>
> As I usually don't need these services, I only notice hiccups when
> somebody tells me about it. Unfortunately, mira is not very reliable.

This raises the questions whether somebody is still seriously relying on
mira or whether it it time to admit that this approach has failed after
some initial enthusiasm in 2010/2011.

I would still appreciate a less ambitious continuous integration testing
environment for Isabelle etc. using existing platforms, e.g . Jenkins.

	Florian

--

PGP available: