[isabelle-dev] Towards datatype_new ~> datatype

Jasmin Christian Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:30:24 CEST 2014

Hi all,

As announced at last week's weekly meeting in Munich, I expect to perform the following renamings in the coming weeks:

    datatype ~> old_datatype
    datatype_new ~> datatype

As a first step, I am manually changing lots of "datatype"s into "datatype_new"s and ironing out the issues that arise. Once this is done, I will continue with the AFP. Finally, once the vast majority of types have been successfully ported, and we have built confidence in the new command and in the compatibility support, I will do the renaming.

So don't worry if your favorite theory gets some "datatype_new"s in them. They will go away soon enough.

Jasmin