[isabelle-dev] Abbreviations and find_theorems

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Sun Nov 16 00:44:58 CET 2014

I agree that it would be nice to support that, esp since find_theorems is supposed to help beginners find things.

Applying underscores will have unwanted side effects for other terms, esp constants, though, so one would have to be careful to apply this to abbreviations only. AFAIR this is the reason nobody has done it yet.

Cheers,
Gerwin