[isabelle-dev] NEWS: improved syntactic and semantic completion mechanism

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed May 21 22:56:33 CEST 2014

On Wed, 21 May 2014, Makarius wrote:

> Concerning the missing German dictionary: it is easy to include additional
> dictionaries as plain word lists.  Users can do that via JORTHO_DICTIONARIES
> in the settings environment.

Actually, I have forgotten an important detail: German uses capitalization
in a manner that is absent in English.  JOrtho is by some German guy, and
he had many adhoc flags for that, but I simply by-passed that complication
to make it work smoothly for English.

So at the moment it would probably work for French, but not for German.