[isabelle-dev] AFP

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu May 15 23:13:32 CEST 2014

On Thu, 15 May 2014, Andrei Popescu wrote:

> Concerning HyperCTL: I will fix this by Tuesday at 8:00 AM.  (Sorry for delaying this.
>
> I was extremely busy the last weeks, and did not get a chance to pull
> out the development version and fix

In Isabelle/01637dd1260c + AFP/12b00c2f46bf we are back to normal, which
means that HyperCTL is still not terminating.

So I have added this:

changeset:   4462:12b00c2f46bf
tag:         tip
user:        wenzelm
date:        Thu May 15 23:04:42 2014 +0200
files:       thys/HyperCTL/ROOT
tighter timeout, to avoid burning test cycles with this non-terminating
entry;

Once you are finished with it, you need to reset the timeout to something
reasonable: 600 is a common default.

Here is also the relevant part of isabelle/README_REPOSITORY:

     cd isabelle

     hg pull -u

     ./bin/isabelle components -a

     ./bin/isabelle jedit -l HOL

Isabelle/jEdit is particularly useful for such maintenance tasks.  If you
are still using Proof General, you should indeed be ashamed that you did
not publish your list of remaining reasons for that.  (That thread is
still open.)