[isabelle-dev] status (AFP)

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Mon May 5 12:38:17 CEST 2014

The problem seems to be HyperCTL. From the log:

Run out of store - interrupting threads
Failed to recover - exiting
/tmp/isabelle-isatest/isabelle_script3270098471353362986: line 8: /mnt/nfsbroy/home/isatest/afp/isadist/Isabelle_04-May-2014/lib/scripts/timestop.bash: No such file or directory
HyperCTL FAILED
[..]
Running Launchbury ...
*** I/O error: Cannot run program "/mnt/nfsbroy/home/isatest/afp/isadist/Isabelle_04-May-2014/lib/scripts/process" (in directory "/home/isatest/afp/devel/thys/Launchbury"): error=2, No such file or directory

It looks like the test for HyperCTL is running so long before it fails that half the execution environment has disappeared (possibly because it is being deleted for the test on the next day).

I have added a time out to the session now so the other ones at least get a chance to run. We should introduce a more systematic check that all AFP sessions have a time out set.

Cheers,
Gerwin