[isabelle-dev] Towards the Isabelle2014 release

Thomas Sewell Thomas.Sewell at nicta.com.au
Mon Jun 30 14:22:36 CEST 2014

The changeset has landed in the sense that I sent Gerwin a bundle containing:

changeset:   6bf63b1f41f0
tag:         tip
user:        Thomas Sewell <thomas.sewell at nicta.com.au>
date:        Wed Jun 11 14:24:23 2014 +1000
summary:     Hypsubst preserves equality hypotheses

He probably pushed it to the testboard with that changeset ID, but he might have rebased, in which case it will have that summary but a different ID. I don't know what the testboard report was, and in the meanwhile Gerwin has been travelling, so no further progress has been made.

I'd like to get this process moving again. If noone has any objections, I'd like to move the change into mainline ASAP so it can be included in the upcoming release. I can help fix any resulting failures which I've somehow overlooked. I'm not sure who I should ask to push the change in though.

Thomas.