[isabelle-dev] Isabelle/jedit reports that file was changed on disk

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Jun 27 22:47:37 CEST 2014

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014, Clemens Ballarin wrote:

> I occasionally get a modal dialog reporting that a the file I currently
> edit was changed on disk by another program and therefore automatically
> reloaded.  I didn't touch or modify the program myself, and ls -l does
> not indicate a recent modification either.
>
> This is for a fairly recent repository build (7da3e398804c) with all
> components as requested by this configuration.

OK, I will try to find more about it soon.

Since the above version is from a few days ago, it still uses the somewhat
experimental release jdk-8u5, but I have changed to stable jdk-7u60 a bit
later (f7a604a2fa63).  This might make already a difference.

Just keep me informed if you see the effect again.