[isabelle-dev] Remaining uses of Proof General?

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Jun 27 13:18:48 CEST 2014

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014, Peter Lammich wrote:

> I have compiled a list of problems that I encountered during my work.

OK, I will go through it one by one to eliminate them -- either by
pointing out known ways how to do it in Isabelle/jEdit, or by fine-tuning
the system in this stage before the release.

Power users of Isabelle/jEdit are encouraged to contribute their own
expertise, while keeping in mind that we are presently on a particular
repository snapshot context.  Some general things are better discussed
separately on isabelle-users; there will be also a follow-up thread next
week for Isabelle2014-RC0 where a broader audience can participte.