[isabelle-dev] Remaining uses of Proof General?

Cezary Kaliszyk cezary.kaliszyk at uibk.ac.at
Sun Jun 29 06:57:49 CEST 2014

Hi Makarius,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:08 PM, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> wrote:
> At the moment (06599233e54e) there are no remaining uses of Proof General to
> the best of my knowledge.  If anybody has counter-examples they should be
> put on the table for discussion.

I am using Isabelle via ProofGeneral on a server without X.
I do not know of a way to run JEdit without X.

Some of my uses of Isabelle need as much as 100GB memory (and I also
make use of the parallelization to much more CPUs than my laptop has),
so I need to work sshed to the server.

Cheers,

Cezary

--
Cezary Kaliszyk, University of Innsbruck,
http://cl-informatik.uibk.ac.at/~cek/