[isabelle-dev] AFP failures near 7f7ca3a43026

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Jun 11 23:56:12 CEST 2014

Unfinished session(s): CAVA_Automata, CAVA_Base, CAVA_LTL_Modelchecker,
CAVA_buildchain1, CAVA_buildchain3, Gabow_SCC, LTL_to_GBA,
MonoBoolTranAlgebra, Promela

I have a suspicion that the dropout in MonoBoolTranAlgebra is due to
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/4cf607675df8

Concerning the others – in recent times there has been a tendency for
new AFP entries to lay around with no observable activity even a few
days later.  From a maintaince point of view this is quite
unsatisfactory, although I have no convincing proposal at hand what the
way of doing should be in that case.  Surely this cannot be duty of the
AFP publishers themselves, but the current approach seems to me like
muchroom engineering: cut off the first head sprouting off the ground…
any ideas?

	Florian

--

PGP available: