[isabelle-dev] Towards the Isabelle2014 release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Jul 21 22:11:00 CEST 2014

Being back from VSL 2014 (after the middle ITP week with adjacent
workshops), I have started to pick up this important thread again.

Isabelle2014-RC0 was meant as early-access quasi release-candidate for VSL
presentations.  That event finishes at the end of this week.  At the same
time the regular Isabelle2014-RC1 phase could start, as far as I can see
at the moment.

This means the main Isabelle repository needs to converge for the release
fork, presumably on Sunday 27-Jul-2014.  If there are big questions
pending or problems looming in the background, they should be put forward
now.  I have myself a long list of minor items, which are cumulatively
quite some substance to digest.