[isabelle-dev] Isabelle World Map

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 24 15:27:20 CET 2014

It is impressive first-year geographical reach, if not for absolute numbers.

What about a fully automatic system based on analysis of web server logs?

Yet another approach: to associate the world map with the AFP, with a pin at every address from which an AFP entry has been accepted (whether activity continues there or not). Then it is strictly monotonic and relatively low overhead. But of course, setting it up for the first time would be a pain.

Larry