[isabelle-dev] Isabelle World Map

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Jan 24 14:13:04 CET 2014

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014, Tobias Nipkow wrote:

> the number of pins is not that impressive

There is always this unknown variable of actual Isabelle users.  We have
occasionally made some statistics from the server log of the mirror sites,
to guess the number of downloads.  Maybe we should to this again, but I
don't know how it works.

>From last time, I remember that there was a surprisingly high number of
downloads from France for Mac OS X in particular.  (Coq is so much Linux
centric that people might sometimes want a change :-).