[isabelle-dev] NEWS: New (co)datatype package is now in Main

Jasmin Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:01:32 CET 2014

Hi Larry,

Am 23.01.2014 um 14:38 schrieb Lawrence Paulson <lp15 at cam.ac.uk>:

> Great news! I hope to see a brief announcement paper illustrating some of the new things that can be done. Or did you publish that last year?

I believe you are on the committee of a conference where such a paper has been submitted. Otherwise, you can always find the latest PDF on my website [1]. I'm not sure it qualifies as brief, but each section is rather brief.

As usual, if you (or anybody else on the mailing list) have suggestions for improving the paper (ideally without making it longer), please let us know.

Jasmin

[1] http://www21.in.tum.de/~blanchet/co-data-impl.pdf