[isabelle-dev] Pushing to AFP fails

David Matthews dm at prolingua.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 16:17:21 CET 2014

On 18/02/2014 14:45, Andreas Lochbihler wrote:
> I am trying to push a changeset to Coinductive to the AFP, but I always
> get the following error message:
>
>    remote: abort: could not lock repository /hg/p/afp/code: Permission
> denied
>    abort: unexpected response: empty string
>
> Until last week, hg push used to work well. Has anything changed?
>
> Andreas

I don't use AFP but I think it's on SourceForge.  I've been having
similar problems committing to the Poly/ML SVN repository.  Sometimes it
works and sometimes I get permission errors.  Apparently they are
experiencing problems with their Allura platform.  See
http://sourceforge.net/blog/category/sitestatus/

David