[isabelle-dev] HOL-IMP very slow

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 13:19:31 CET 2014

I’m not sure what the question is any more. If it is about the choice of names in Skolemization, that has been entirely redone in the past few years. I imagine it is now something like this:

            Subgoal.FOCUS (fn {context = ctxt', prems = negs, ...} =>
                      EVERY1 [skolemize_prems_tac ctxt negs,
                              Subgoal.FOCUS (cltac o mkcl o #prems) ctxt']) ctxt 1]) i st

(I found this in meson.ML.)

The original version made little use of contexts, as I recall.

Larry