[isabelle-dev] NEWS: improved support for Isabelle/ML

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Feb 17 14:14:25 CET 2014

* Improved support for Isabelle/ML, with jEdit mode "isabelle-ml" for
auxiliary ML files.

This refers to Isabelle/56ebc4d4d008.  It continues recent improvements of
auxiliary file support.

The IDE support for Isabelle/ML is already quite substantial, but with
every step forward, I get 5 new ideas what else could be done.  I am
curious to hear what early-adopters and testers of the Isabelle repository
say.

People who are still using vi or emacs to edit Isabelle/ML should take the
opportunity to some mental spring cleaning.