[isabelle-dev] AODV

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Sun Dec 7 02:54:52 CET 2014

Only the “everything” session should ever be run in a normal test, the other sessions are for convenience while developing only.

This is why AODV is in group “AFP” and the others are not. There are other entries that have similar setup, i.e. “build -a” will usually do too much. The best way to test the afp is to use the afp_build tool (in afp/tools), e.g.

isabelle afp_build -A

This will also select the right latex setup etc (the AFP needs to be set up as a component for this to work).

If the everything session times out for you consistently, we should probably increase the time limit.

Cheers,
Gerwin