[isabelle-dev] Abbreviations and find_theorems

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Fri Dec 5 04:14:17 CET 2014

Hi Florian,

I'm not worried about the eta conversion and am happy with your solution on that one.

The abstraction expansion worried me more, but since I seem to be the only one who makes use of crazy patterns that would benefit from it not being there, let's go with your solution there as well.

I'm happy for you to just push your proposal to the repo (I can do it as well if you prefer).

Cheers,
Gerwin