[isabelle-dev] Isabelle/PIDE as ML IDE: syntax highlighting of string literals

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:11:01 CET 2014

Dear Makarius,

nowadays I'm doing all my ML coding in Isabelle/PIDE, which is really
nice to use by the way.

A tiny thing I noticed recently is that in the presence of control
symbols, string literals are highlighted somewhat strange. To see what I
mean, consult the attached screenshot, where after a "\<^sub>" in a
string literal function names are no longer highlighted black.

cheers

chris