[isabelle-dev] NEWS: session 'document_files'

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Apr 29 18:36:31 CEST 2014

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014, Makarius wrote:

> So if nothing happens in between, I will convert all Isabelle + AFP ROOT
> files systematically at the end of this week.

After some canonical delays, this is now in Isabelle/23883e1879c5 and
AFP/23883e1879c5.  I have also updated the "isabelle mkroot" tool to
produce document_files as expected.

In the absence of document_files and presence of some document directory,
there is an educated guess to imitate the old behaviour, with some legacy
warning about it.  We can remove that after the release -- it does not
pose any problems to users to update their ROOT files on the spot.