[isabelle-dev] Remaining uses of Proof General?

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 29 08:44:00 CEST 2014

Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, 8GB memory

>    * What is your operating system?
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

>    * What are your ML system settings, e.g. as shown by "isabelle build -?" ?
ML_PLATFORM="x86-linux"
ML_HOME="~/.isabelle/contrib/polyml-5.5.1-1/x86-linux"
ML_SYSTEM="polyml-5.5.1"
ML_OPTIONS="-H 500"

>    * What are your JVM settings: ISABELLE_JAVA_SYSTEM_OPTIONS and
>      JEDIT_JAVA_OPTIONS ?
JEDIT_JAVA_OPTIONS="-Xms128m -Xmx3072m -Xss2m -Dactors.corePoolSize=4
-Dactors.enableForkJoin=false"

>    * What are the options "threads" and "parallel_proofs" ?
threads = 0, parallel_proofs = 2

Andreas