[isabelle-dev] jdk-8u5

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sat Apr 26 13:04:11 CEST 2014

Oracle reminds us that the Isabelle graph browser is really ancient:

warning: [options] source value 1.4 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
warning: [options] target value 1.4 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
Note: GraphBrowser/GraphBrowser.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.

I've made a quick try with IntelliJ or Netbeans to brush up these Java 1.1
sources, but there were so many warnings about old, obsolete, deprecated,
legacy features in the code that I stopped that pathetic attempt.

This would be a good time for another effort to get the Scala Graph_View
into proper shape, but I am myself too busy on too many fronts.