[isabelle-dev] Default simprules for division in fields

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Fri Apr 4 18:09:19 CEST 2014

I set up field_simps to yield a decision procedure for field equality, provided
all denominators can be proved to be 0. Hence I am sceptical if adding new rules
to it is a good idea. Florian, can you give an example where previously
field_simps was too weak but with the two additional rules it works?

Tobias