[isabelle-dev] Isabelle website

Gottfried Barrow gottfried.barrow at gmx.com
Mon Sep 30 16:28:09 CEST 2013

On 9/30/2013 9:12 AM, Gottfried Barrow wrote:
> ...The audio has too much room reverb in it because his microphone is
> not close enough, but it's an example of a site that is constantly
> putting out new videos, with the main emphasis on instruction, rather
> than flashy video effects...

It's the sonicacademy.com video  where the microphone is too far away.
The trancemusicmastery.com audio is an example where the dialog is dry
like it should be.

But sonicacademy.com constantly generates new video tutorials. At some
point, people are more interested in the instructional content than
flashy video, but the few basics that I outlined sets the tone.

It's like the Isabelle web site layout and graphics. The Isabelle
content is most important, but someone did a good job of doing the basic
Web page design to give it a good first appearance. I'm just an amateur
critic when it comes to these things.

Regards,
GB