[isabelle-dev] Testboard

Peter Lammich lammich at in.tum.de
Fri Sep 27 12:29:37 CEST 2013

I always thought that there are two use-cases of Testboard:
  1. Whenever you push to the Isabelle repository, this is tested by
testboard
  2. You can push your changeset only to testboard, to check it before
pushing it to the isabelle repo and perhaps breaking it.

However, according to Lars' reply, the second use-case is almost not
possible, as a particular changeset will quickly be hidden by a huge
number of later pushes to the isabelle repository, and never be touched
again.

So here is my question:
  If I have some changeset, and want to check whether it breaks AFP
before pushing it to the isabelle repository, how do I do it? Can I use
Testboard?

--
  Peter