[isabelle-dev] sledgehammer panel problem

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 24 22:28:06 CEST 2013

Thanks for the response, but my issue has nothing to do with editing the surrounding text. On the contrary, it has to do with activating s/h, walking away from the computer, and coming back to find that "sendback" does not work. So I'm force to watch s/h and choose one of the metis calls before s/h terminates.

Larry