[isabelle-dev] Some proposed extensions to the Isabelle library

Alessandro Coglio coglio at kestrel.edu
Sun Sep 22 03:06:57 CEST 2013

Thank you for the pointers.

BTW, the lemmas in the Sets section were added by Christoph Kreitz based on work by Lambert Meertens (they worked with me on a project), so they should be credited if those lemmas are included in the library (I meant to mention that in the file itself, but forgot). I've attached an updated file with the subsumed lemmas removed and with the attribution added.

It looks like there could be some partial overlap between my modeled-as-functions indexed products and FuncSet. I'll look into that in more detail, and update my development as needed.