[isabelle-dev] Isabelle_10-Sep-2013

C. Diekmann diekmann at in.tum.de
Wed Sep 11 18:18:14 CEST 2013

I just found an issue with the theories panel. The width is chosen by
the longest theory name, no horizontal scrollbar is added. When there
is an error at the end of my theory files with a long name, I do not
get visual feedback about it. In fact, I didn't realize this the whole
morning. In addition, Isabelle continues to use the pending (possibly
wrong) lemmas. I would love to get some feedback about my broken
theories.