[isabelle-dev] sledgehammer

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 2 13:13:33 CEST 2013

I have also noticed the first issue you mention.

Regarding your other points, a) seems logical to me (you have made your choice), while b) possibly simplifies the implementation significantly (otherwise you need to remember to replace the previous choice rather than to append the text), and it is only necessary in the fairly unusual case where your first choice simply didn't work.

I agree that the generated proof should start on a fresh line, because these calls are often quite lengthy text strings.

Larry