[isabelle-dev] Preferences on Mac OS X

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Sep 24 23:43:21 CEST 2013

This is a question to hard-core users of Mac OS X.

How important is the canonical key sequence "COMMAND comma" as defined by
Apple?

See also
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3615047&group_id=588&atid=100588

For me as multiplatform user, it is more annoying to have different ways
to do the same thing.  C+comma is quite central in jEdit, so my own
tendency would be to find a way to take it away from Apple, not the other
way round.

Alternatively, I am open to suggestions for a replacement key for the
default keymap, one that works on English, German, French keyboards, or
lets say 2 out of these 3.