[isabelle-dev] Isabelle-10-Sept

Alfio Martini alfio.martini at acm.org
Tue Sep 10 17:53:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

I will start his thread. First of all, it is a  very nice addition this
pane
that allows direct access to documentation. Also, PG fans will welcome the
auto_solve feature which detects if the conjecture as an immediate proof
by some other fact in the current theory or somewhere else in Main.
Thanks a lot.

On the other hand, the (propositional) operators of HOL-formulae are still
not properly
shown in the sidekick pane as the image attached shows. I am not
sure if this is a "feature" or a known bug, but this is problem is
also present in
the current version.

Also, numpad doesn´t work at all (as already pointed out). I am using
an Windows 8 machine.

Cheers

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini