[isabelle-dev] Your Report (Bug ID: 9004689 ) - Mac OS X key event confusion for "COMMAND PLUS" (fwd)

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Sep 2 12:28:31 CEST 2013

I am forwarding this old mail by some robot at Oracle here, since the
issue of "triplication of COMMAND PLUS key events on Mac OS X" was
discussed occasionally on the mailing list.

This includes the meta-question if it makes sense to feed the tracker of
that huge and unmovable company.  So far I did not get any further
response, and I did not manage to retrieve item 9004689 from
http://bugs.sun.com/ either.

This should not discourage anyone else to try again.  Maybe I've just got
something wrong presenting new entries to their menagerie.

 	Makarius