[isabelle-dev] I don't understand isatest AFP report

Ondřej Kunčar kuncar at in.tum.de
Wed May 15 12:01:38 CEST 2013

Hi!

This is the last report about AFP from isatest:
The status of the following AFP entries changed or remains FAIL:
[Containers] was removed. Last status was ok.
[Launchbury] is new. Status is ok.

Full entry status at http://afp.sourceforge.net/status.shtml

AFP version: development -- hg id 3f56bba4ee3a
Isabelle version: devel -- hg id e116eb9e5e17
Test ended on: macbroy2, Tue May 14 12:28:46 CEST 2013.

========

It says that Containers was removed. But does it actually mean FAIL?
Because Containers is currently broken because of my changeset but I
didn't learn about it. And this web page doesn't list Containers at all
(because it was removed? but it's still in the repository though):
http://afp.sourceforge.net/status.shtml

Thanks for clarifying it.

Ondrej