[isabelle-dev] AFP access confusion

Gerwin Klein kleing at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Mar 25 09:01:27 CET 2013

On 23/03/2013, at 2:05 PM, René Thiemann <rene.thiemann at uibk.ac.at> wrote:
> I recently got some message from sourceforge, that they changed their
> directory structure. So I have no problems accessing the afp at
>
> ssh://<login>@hg.code.sf.net/p/afp/code

Everybody with access to the AFP repository at SF should have gotten this email, but since a lot of people seem to ignore these, let me copy this to isabelle-users as well:

If you have an existing clone of the afp repository, you need to change the URL in
.hg/hgrc to

> ssh://<login>@hg.code.sf.net/p/afp/code

(or make a new clone).

The name "code" is unfortunate, but since shell access to the repositories has disappeared, there's not much we can do about it. We could make a branch called "afp" as before, but the web site would still point to "code".

Cheers,
Gerwin