[isabelle-dev] multiple weirdnesses

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Mar 18 13:54:03 CET 2013

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Lawrence Paulson wrote:

> The June 2011 date is of the unpacked contents. The compressed archive
> file is dated January 2013.

I've looked around on my own local file-system.  The 14-Jun-2011 date
stamp is there for the *toplevel* directory of various jedit_build
components, but the content deeper down is newer, just as expected.

There is no big mystery behind it: when updating the jedit_build stuff, I
merely copy over some directory structure that I made first on
14-Jun-2011.  So that is the timestamp that ends up in the tar.

This should not affect the jedit build process, since the updated jars are
stamped correctly.  There may be other occasional hiccups, since JVM or
Scala builds are not as plain and easy as Poly/ML ones.