[isabelle-dev] Feature suggestion: apply (meth[1!])

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Mar 11 19:36:30 CET 2013

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Lars Noschinski wrote:

>> Markup.proof_state is there for a long time already, to turn it into
>> some use.
>
> Does this mean this could be implemented exclusively on the jEdit side,
> without touching the prover?

It depends what "this" actually shall mean here.  There is always some
interplay of both Isabelle/ML and Isabelle/Scale to be expected, though.

Recently I have occasionally revisited the old question of indentation,
mainly for structured proofs.  This is particularly relevant for editing
partial (structurally broken) proof texts, and getting somehow "expected"
errors, not just a red bloodshed over some odd script.