[isabelle-dev] NEWS: asynchronous print functions etc.

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Jul 29 22:33:34 CEST 2013

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013, Florian Haftmann wrote:

>>> Maybe Florian also has some ideas about codegen.
>>
>> One answer would be to eliminate this meanwhile somehow ridiculous
>> warning entirely.
>
> See now http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/e78c3023162b

Great.

In the meantime (leading up to the same changeset) I have made 2-3 rounds
of refinements and experiments to ensure that these asynchronous print
functions work smoothly -- there were some situations where cancelation
was not working properly.

If any problems remain, this is the place to report them.  We are slowly
moving towards the next official release after the summer, but many loose
ends are still open.