[isabelle-dev] HOL-Codegenerator_Test fails in case-insensitive file-systems

Peter Lammich lammich at in.tum.de
Thu Jul 18 15:59:23 CEST 2013

Hi.

We ran into this problem with Scala on Windows, our "workaround" was to
either build a jar-file on linux, or do manual renaming in the
Isabelle-sources.

Isn't it possible to integrate case-insensitivity in the renaming that
is performed by the code-generator anyway (to rename identifiers
matching target-language keywords, etc).

--
  Peter