[isabelle-dev] adhoc overloading

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:44:31 CEST 2013

The patches should be ready to push (for your convenience I attached
them once more; the attached patches are the same as from my previous
e-mail). Btw, I generated the patches against Isabelle 8afb396d9178 and
AFP 908304753f7d (but I guess this information is also included in the
patches ;)).

cheers

chris