[isabelle-dev] Proposing extensions to the Isabelle library?

Alessandro Coglio coglio at kestrel.edu
Wed Jul 3 02:12:00 CEST 2013

Thank you for the information. I will use the suggested build commands.

It sounds like I should also look into the AFP. Is http://hg.code.sf.net/p/afp/code the correct repo URL? If some changes to the AFP are needed, should I create an hg patch for those as well, which then I'll send along with the patch for the Isabelle repo?