[isabelle-dev] Proposing extensions to the Isabelle library?

Alessandro Coglio coglio at kestrel.edu
Tue Jul 2 00:13:23 CEST 2013

Hello Florian et al.,

I finally got around to work on what we discussed back in December (see email below) and now I have a patch that works with changeset 52498:d802431fe356. The command

./bin/isabelle build -a -o browser_info -o document=pdf -o document_graph

succeeds (after applying the patch), even though the output says that some theories are skipped due to what look like some undefined environment variables -- I can send more precise information on this.

The patch follows exactly Florian's suggestion below, and also slightly redefines class complete_lattice in a perhaps cleaner way, taking advantage of the new syntactic type classes. A few proofs here and there had to be adapted.

These changes may affect the AFP, but I haven't looked at that. What is the process for testing and propagating library changes to the AFP?

Should I send the patch for review to anyone in particular, or to this whole mailing list?